Rabu, 30 Juli 2008

Shinichi Kudo is My Love !!!


A :Look at the picture !

B :Who is him?

A :He is shinichi.

B :Shinichi?! The cool detective right? Oh my God....!

A :What ? That's wrong ? Peoples know shinichi. The cool, hansome, smart, the bast, boyfriend

from ran mouri, he is shinichi kudo.

B :I love him u know ?

He makes me feel the good feel.

A :The good feel? What r u talking abaut ?

B :Make me feel........ Fall in love whit him..... Oh God ! No no no no.....

He has much aura from his faceeee.

A :Yes i know.The japanes people know that.

B :Ow ow ow,may i have this picture ..?

A :Sure.But give me $ 2 for me. I need it.

B : G U B R A K ....! ! !

3 komentar:

Sahabat Wipy mengatakan...

garing , garing ...
wu wu wu !
peh ,
iia ampun lo kalo suka tuu ma orang dong !
jangan ma manggah mulu ,.
dah gila iia ?!
ck ck ck

Sahabat Wipy mengatakan...

eh.... lu ngomong wu wu wu.....
wu zun kali ,,,
tw gak wu zun kan pacar gw ...
^_^

KamaL mengatakan...

halah hansome ???? yg bnr HANDSOME aduuh kacau2 :))